especially
People suffer from smog, especially in industrial cities.人々はスモッグに苦しむ、とくに工業地帯では。
He goes out very often, especially in spring.
彼はよく外出する、特に春には。
He especially likes music.
彼はとりわけ音楽が好きだ。
A severe winter is especially hard on old people.
厳しい冬は、老人にとってはとりわけつらい。
It is especially cold this morning.
今朝はとくに寒い。
Young children especially need a lot of attention.
幼児はとりわけ手がかかる。
(note: )
S+V+O, especially+S...OK
S+V+O, especially+S+V+O...NG
Especially S+V+O...OK
S+Especially+V+O...OK
S+V+Especially+C...OK
元々: I think "The Brave Hearts Umizaru".
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie.
Especially the featured container ship and broken airplane were created for a long time. まあまあ
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie, especially the featured container ship and broken airplane were created for a long time. 文法に不正解
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie, especially the featured container ship and broken airplane, which were created for a long time. 文法に正解
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie, especially the featured container ship and broken airplane, which were created over a long period of time. 正解で自然
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie. Especially the featured container ship and broken airplane, which were created over a long period of time.文法の規則的には不正解けどよく口語で言います。息継ぎが大変だからだと思う
(references)
副詞の使い方
No comments:
Post a Comment