2012/09/16

Conversation-Ask-About life

***Greeting

Good luck with school
Good luck

1.How's it going?(most popular)
2.How are you doing
3.How are you doing today?

I'm absolutely lovely, thank you.
(often use female)


***Wheather

1.2 is natural
3. is not as natural

wouldn't ... aboid over again

1.
Why is that? natural
Why is it? not correct



2
A: Don't you think it's nice out?
 B: Yes, I think so.

A: I think it's nice out. / I think it's nice out don't you?
 B: Yes, I think so too.


3

I most love how it is at night after it rains...correct
I love most how it is at night after it rains...not correct

It looks really nice(beautiful) at night after it rains...most natural
I really like how it looks at night after it rains...natural


***About life


I'm back!
Welcome back!
I'm leaving now
I'm going now
come back again



What are you addicted to recently.
What is popular in your town.
What were you eat lunch today
How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment