lesson 7
6-1 Is it better to have a small family?
I don't know. But a large family is better than small one.
Because I feel more enjoyment(
(Because I think it would be more fun.)
(Because it is more fun.)
6-2 Is it satisfying to live alone?
It depends(
But I prefer being with someone.
6-3 Is it fun to watch movies?
Yes,it is.
Especially I love human-drama(
.
6-4 Is it interesting to learn English?
Yes, it is.
Because I can communicate with foreign people all over the world..
It's very fun!
lesson 8
6-1.
I'm the youngest sister in my family.
My role is to make my family happy by talking.
I like funny stories and I also like to see my family laughing.
6-2.
Yes.
I'm always thinking that I can live in a foreign country someday.
I want to work in a foreign country if I can get an opportunity.
6-3.
Yes, a lot.
Because I'm working in the film industry in Japan.
I have to be interested in movies whether I like them or not.
6-4.
Yes.
I live in an apartment.
It is (
lesson 12
6-1.
Every day(Everyday). I often study on my way to work on(in) the train.
And weekends. I can use all day long to study English .
6-2.
I'm planning to travel (in) next summer.
I'll (go to) travel to the Philippines to study English at school.
6-3.
I'll go to my parents'(t's) home on (at) Dec.29th.
at(time,not specifics)
on(day,specific)
on(day,specific)
6-4.
I often do on weekends.
Often on weekends.(often)
Because I work hard until midnight in weekdays.
Because I work hard until midnight during the week.
Honestly, after work, I want to drink with my friends (after work).
lesson 13
6-1.
I'm going to spend with my family in my vacation.
6-2.
I usually ask my parents or my best friends about my life,in the future.
Sometimes I ask my father about working as a businessman.
And I often ask my boss or co-workers about my job.
6-3.
I trust (believe) in my family.
But it depends.
Sometimes I can't talk my family,in that case I ask my friend.
I often don't keep (have) my secrets to myself.
I worry that my family will tire themselves out taking care of me.
So I try not to burden them with my my problems.
6-4.
I would usually call to my family.
(because question uses would)
But if I were ('m) (at)in my apartment (room) where I live alone,
I would('ll) call my friend where she lives near my apartment(house).
No comments:
Post a Comment