2012/09/29

Question and Answer(Mixxer)


(A is fixed phrase)

12/9/20

-------------------------------------------------


1. Can you tell me about a good movie or TV show you saw recently?
I haven't seen (see)movie or TV show recently due to my busy work.
(I haven't seen a movie or TV show recently)
But I think I enjoyed watching(to watch)" New Year's Concert "on TV (on TV show)when it went on air in January this year.
The most impressive film recently is "Black Swan".
I love to see dance and mystery movies(movie).
It's story was my favorite.(was met my favorite)


2. What music have you been listening to lately?
I'm listening to(listening) rihanna recently. 
Because when I went to music a(the) festival last month in Japan,
I had been interested in (about)her music. So I bought her albums and 
I often listen on the way to work. 



3. What are some of your favorite things to do or see at Tokyo Disneyland?
I like some horror attraction like 'The Haunted Mansion' 
and I like to eat popcorn with a variety of flavor(with various flavors) .
The caramel flavor is my best!
I always look forward to those when I go(go to) there,



4. How long has your band been playing together? How did you meet the


other members?

I have playing(have been playing with) them (for)about ten years, since I was a courage student.


The other members I met at work.
At a (dringking) party, by chance, I asked (questioned)her what her favorite music was(is).
Her favorite music was exactly like mine(tendencyis similar to me perfectly).
And she had(has) experience playing(to play) bass when she was a high school student.
So I invited her to play some cover musics (music)together.


12/10/5

-------------------------------------------------


1. Of the projects you've done for work, which one are you most proud of?
I think "The Brave Hearts Umizaru".
Because I had created a lot of models in the movie.
Especially the featured container ship and broken airplane, which I worked on (were created)for a long time.(which took a long time.)
I (had)experienced the most important and hardest work(s) in my life.
(It was the most important and hardest work in my life.)

2. What artists do you most admire?
Caravaggio is my most admired(admire) artist.

I know (learned) (knew)Baroque painting from his work.
I like his high-contrast and photographic painting.
And some of his(those) (these) colors and muscle(muscular) details amaze(s) me.
I can't believe those are all analog paintings.



3. What initially spurred your interest in 3D CG art?
The movie of Final Fantasy 10 when I watched it for the first time.
I decided I was('m) going to be a CG artist.
(I decided "I'm going to be a CG artist".)


4. Is there a movie, TV show, or video game that recently impressed
you with the quality of its CG design?

Assassin's Creed (video game) is one.
I've not (been) played it before.(I haven't played it before.)
But when I saw(watch) concept art,
I was impressed and thought it looked beautiful (those looks beautiful).




12/10/20

-------------------------------------------------















































No comments:

Post a Comment